troublesome upgrade

I decided to upgrade my Cubase and placed an order
online last night. I’ll save $400 by the upgrade, not getting the whole
thing. To qualify the upgrade, I needed the serial number of the current
software. I rummaged in my room for the number. Finally I found it and
entered it on the order form. For the last blank of the form, they
required a user ID. That’s a big enigma. I wasn’t given any user ID for
Cubase. On the other hand, I’ve got quite a few user IDs for the
websites. What user ID? Which one? I looked through the papers and
couldn’t find anything likely. On their FAQ page, there was an answer to
a completely different question from mine, which told to enter the name
in the user ID space. Now that I’ve run out of guesses, I filled in the
blank with my name. A submit button had never been far like this. This
morning, the e-mail told me that my order was processed. The user ID was
simply my name. Just getting an upgrade is this troublesome…

from Tumblr https://hidemiwoods.tumblr.com/post/186013737556

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s